I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- Rumor has it Paypal and #XLM will be working together. What? Mooning. #Cryptocurrency boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/476…| 6 days ago
- I've been posting a bit about #Cryptocurrency lately. If the #Bitcoin craze has gotten you wondering, you can sign… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 6 days ago
- @RLTW14 @nanjing87 @MatthewEmbacher @TevTev22 @BenedictEvans @naval @andrewchen The statement said “ownership” not… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
- RT @LamdenTau: Lamden $TAU is a revolutionary suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and…| 1 week ago
- @nanjing87 @MatthewEmbacher @TevTev22 @BenedictEvans @naval @andrewchen You transfer ownership with out a trusted c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
- @Not_a_Sherpa @coinbase @BittrexExchange @Poloniex Agreed. Coinbase is the easiest entry point (esp in USA) and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
Category Archives: DOMA
Here in Texas, I’ve been personally doing everything that I can to ensure that I am pushing for equality. I follow local, state and national politics and I call my representatives, email them and everything else that I can do … Continue reading
Today, I had the chance to catch up on some news items that I’ve been lacking. I read about police brutality against gay men in Philadelphia, Kameron Jacobsen committing suicide after being taunted and bullied for his perceived orientation, dads … Continue reading
On November 11th, 2010 I sent an email to Texas Senator John Cornyn telling him that I usually vote based on the whole package of the individual running but that I have changed that viewpoint. At this time, it has … Continue reading
We are calling congress, we are rallying, picketing, protesting and boycotting on a daily basis. We are working as hard as we can. We are simply asking that our leader puts as much work into is as we do.
In short, we are angry at Obama because, rather than put an end to the suffering of our families, friends and soldiers he chooses to roll the dice and try to work through a system that can just as easily work against him than for him. Continue reading