I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- It's #NationalComingOutDay Pretty sure y'all already know but, in case you didn't... Yep, I'm gay.| 1 week ago
- Of course @VP deflecting the reason for protest is a good way for you not to have to address the issue to begin with. So, meh. Whatever.| 1 week ago
- FYI: I’m a vet and @VP needs to calm down. Soldiers fought and died for the right to protest. So shut up and let people protest.| 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump Seriously, you have sunk to a whole new low you compassionless twit.| 2 weeks ago
- @Davidtasick @NFL @Kaepernick7 That’s mighty Christian of you.| 3 weeks ago
- Every single pro athlete should #TakeAKnee #TakeTheKnee #TakeAKneeNFL simply to remind politicians that they can't infringe the 1st| 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: DOMA
Here in Texas, I’ve been personally doing everything that I can to ensure that I am pushing for equality. I follow local, state and national politics and I call my representatives, email them and everything else that I can do … Continue reading
Today, I had the chance to catch up on some news items that I’ve been lacking. I read about police brutality against gay men in Philadelphia, Kameron Jacobsen committing suicide after being taunted and bullied for his perceived orientation, dads … Continue reading
On November 11th, 2010 I sent an email to Texas Senator John Cornyn telling him that I usually vote based on the whole package of the individual running but that I have changed that viewpoint. At this time, it has … Continue reading
We are calling congress, we are rallying, picketing, protesting and boycotting on a daily basis. We are working as hard as we can. We are simply asking that our leader puts as much work into is as we do.
In short, we are angry at Obama because, rather than put an end to the suffering of our families, friends and soldiers he chooses to roll the dice and try to work through a system that can just as easily work against him than for him. Continue reading