I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- Rumor has it Paypal and #XLM will be working together. What? Mooning. #Cryptocurrency boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/476…| 6 days ago
- I've been posting a bit about #Cryptocurrency lately. If the #Bitcoin craze has gotten you wondering, you can sign… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 6 days ago
- @RLTW14 @nanjing87 @MatthewEmbacher @TevTev22 @BenedictEvans @naval @andrewchen The statement said “ownership” not… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
- RT @LamdenTau: Lamden $TAU is a revolutionary suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and…| 1 week ago
- @nanjing87 @MatthewEmbacher @TevTev22 @BenedictEvans @naval @andrewchen You transfer ownership with out a trusted c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
- @Not_a_Sherpa @coinbase @BittrexExchange @Poloniex Agreed. Coinbase is the easiest entry point (esp in USA) and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
Category Archives: DADT
I didn’t realize someone could have so many different facts wrong in just 140 characters. Which of us are asking for special rights? Is it asking for a special right to not be investigated for who we might love when … Continue reading
we are learning that Harry Reid may bring “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” up for a vote as early as this afternoon. In light of this knowledge, we need everyone especially in these states on board and calling their senators ASAP … Continue reading
On November 11th, 2010 I sent an email to Texas Senator John Cornyn telling him that I usually vote based on the whole package of the individual running but that I have changed that viewpoint. At this time, it has … Continue reading
UPDATE: This is very important! We need everyone to join in on calling! Do not let your silence be the cause of one more soldier being discharged! I just found that David Badash is live blogging this event at The … Continue reading
I support repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” Every American should have the opportunity to serve their country, without regard to race, sex, creed, or sexual orientation. I strongly believe that the criteria for serving one’s country should be competence, courage and willingness to serve. When we deny people the chance to serve because of their sexual orientation, we deprive them of an opportunity of citizenship, and we deprive our Armed Forces the service of willing and capable Americans. Continue reading
We are calling congress, we are rallying, picketing, protesting and boycotting on a daily basis. We are working as hard as we can. We are simply asking that our leader puts as much work into is as we do.
In short, we are angry at Obama because, rather than put an end to the suffering of our families, friends and soldiers he chooses to roll the dice and try to work through a system that can just as easily work against him than for him. Continue reading