I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- It's #NationalComingOutDay Pretty sure y'all already know but, in case you didn't... Yep, I'm gay.| 1 week ago
- Of course @VP deflecting the reason for protest is a good way for you not to have to address the issue to begin with. So, meh. Whatever.| 1 week ago
- FYI: I’m a vet and @VP needs to calm down. Soldiers fought and died for the right to protest. So shut up and let people protest.| 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump Seriously, you have sunk to a whole new low you compassionless twit.| 2 weeks ago
- @Davidtasick @NFL @Kaepernick7 That’s mighty Christian of you.| 3 weeks ago
- Every single pro athlete should #TakeAKnee #TakeTheKnee #TakeAKneeNFL simply to remind politicians that they can't infringe the 1st| 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: bigotry
URGENT HELP NEEDED: Help save Brenda Namigadde – sign the petition! In less than 10 hours a young woman who fled to the UK to escape persecution and almost certain death nearly 8 years ago is slated to be extradited … Continue reading
People dismiss me when I use terms like heterosupremacist and theocrat. Somehow, the average person thinks that I’m just using these terms to fuel a fire. To clarify, just as there are white supremacists, there is a rising faction of … Continue reading
Quite often, when I am viewing a youtube video that someone has linked to on Facebook or Twitter, I follow the trail of other suggested videos on the right hand side of the screen. It usually leads me to something … Continue reading
I didn’t realize someone could have so many different facts wrong in just 140 characters. Which of us are asking for special rights? Is it asking for a special right to not be investigated for who we might love when … Continue reading
On November 11th, 2010 I sent an email to Texas Senator John Cornyn telling him that I usually vote based on the whole package of the individual running but that I have changed that viewpoint. At this time, it has … Continue reading
An open letter to Bob Brackeen at KETK NBC in Tyler, TX regarding a recent news cast (video included below): Dear Mr. Brackeen, By now you may know that a particular airing of your news “report” in which you ask, … Continue reading
We will not sit idly by and watch as more and more bullies, whether those bullies are kids or adults, treat us as subhuman. We will not loose another innocent life to these hatemongering homophobes.
We will take a stand.
We will make it better.
We will make it right. Continue reading