I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- It's #NationalComingOutDay Pretty sure y'all already know but, in case you didn't... Yep, I'm gay.| 1 week ago
- Of course @VP deflecting the reason for protest is a good way for you not to have to address the issue to begin with. So, meh. Whatever.| 1 week ago
- FYI: I’m a vet and @VP needs to calm down. Soldiers fought and died for the right to protest. So shut up and let people protest.| 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump Seriously, you have sunk to a whole new low you compassionless twit.| 2 weeks ago
- @Davidtasick @NFL @Kaepernick7 That’s mighty Christian of you.| 3 weeks ago
- Every single pro athlete should #TakeAKnee #TakeTheKnee #TakeAKneeNFL simply to remind politicians that they can't infringe the 1st| 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
An open letter to Bob Brackeen at KETK NBC in Tyler, TX regarding a recent news cast (video included below): Dear Mr. Brackeen, By now you may know that a particular airing of your news “report” in which you ask, … Continue reading
[reverbnation widget=pro_press artist_id=7445 bgcolor=EEEEEE bordercolor=000000 skin_id=PWPS4008 width=262 height=200] fontcolor=333333
I support repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” Every American should have the opportunity to serve their country, without regard to race, sex, creed, or sexual orientation. I strongly believe that the criteria for serving one’s country should be competence, courage and willingness to serve. When we deny people the chance to serve because of their sexual orientation, we deprive them of an opportunity of citizenship, and we deprive our Armed Forces the service of willing and capable Americans. Continue reading
We will not sit idly by and watch as more and more bullies, whether those bullies are kids or adults, treat us as subhuman. We will not loose another innocent life to these hatemongering homophobes.
We will take a stand.
We will make it better.
We will make it right. Continue reading
But this I wonder: Does the fact that our society is trying to turn marriage into a meaningless registry of friendships via redefinition have any effect on people’s attitude towards marriage? Any effect at all? Naaw. Impossible. Continue reading
In #Australia #gay dads are demanding rights http://ht.ly/2P4go #lgbt
When 82% of one group believes same-sex marriage should not be legalized, and turn around in the same breath to talk about their own freedoms and rights being taken away, I challenge their sense of reality. Continue reading