I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- It's #NationalComingOutDay Pretty sure y'all already know but, in case you didn't... Yep, I'm gay.| 1 week ago
- Of course @VP deflecting the reason for protest is a good way for you not to have to address the issue to begin with. So, meh. Whatever.| 1 week ago
- FYI: I’m a vet and @VP needs to calm down. Soldiers fought and died for the right to protest. So shut up and let people protest.| 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump Seriously, you have sunk to a whole new low you compassionless twit.| 2 weeks ago
- @Davidtasick @NFL @Kaepernick7 That’s mighty Christian of you.| 3 weeks ago
- Every single pro athlete should #TakeAKnee #TakeTheKnee #TakeAKneeNFL simply to remind politicians that they can't infringe the 1st| 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Today, Monday, Sept. 27, 2010, NYC activists will commence a daily vigil Standing OutSide of Senator Gillibrand’s campaign office at 15 W. 26th Street, from 10 a.m to 6 p.m. to urge the Senator to take action for LGBTQ inclusion in the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Continue reading
We are calling congress, we are rallying, picketing, protesting and boycotting on a daily basis. We are working as hard as we can. We are simply asking that our leader puts as much work into is as we do.
In short, we are angry at Obama because, rather than put an end to the suffering of our families, friends and soldiers he chooses to roll the dice and try to work through a system that can just as easily work against him than for him. Continue reading
Family values: Gays can’t get married, join the military, have job security or buy cupcakes. Continue reading
To amend the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 to permit States to determine State residency for higher education purposes and to authorize the cancellation of removal and adjustment of status of certain alien students who are long-term United States residents and who entered the United States as children, and for other purposes. Continue reading
Question: Is visibility a form of advocacy? Is being un apologetic enough of a statement on it’s own or does one have to wave a banner or stand on a soapbox to make a difference? Isn’t being proud of who and what you are leading by example? 🙂 just wondering… Continue reading