I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- Rumor has it Paypal and #XLM will be working together. What? Mooning. #Cryptocurrency boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/476…| 6 days ago
- I've been posting a bit about #Cryptocurrency lately. If the #Bitcoin craze has gotten you wondering, you can sign… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 6 days ago
- @RLTW14 @nanjing87 @MatthewEmbacher @TevTev22 @BenedictEvans @naval @andrewchen The statement said “ownership” not… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
- RT @LamdenTau: Lamden $TAU is a revolutionary suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and…| 1 week ago
- @nanjing87 @MatthewEmbacher @TevTev22 @BenedictEvans @naval @andrewchen You transfer ownership with out a trusted c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
- @Not_a_Sherpa @coinbase @BittrexExchange @Poloniex Agreed. Coinbase is the easiest entry point (esp in USA) and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Today, Monday, Sept. 27, 2010, NYC activists will commence a daily vigil Standing OutSide of Senator Gillibrand’s campaign office at 15 W. 26th Street, from 10 a.m to 6 p.m. to urge the Senator to take action for LGBTQ inclusion in the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Continue reading
We are calling congress, we are rallying, picketing, protesting and boycotting on a daily basis. We are working as hard as we can. We are simply asking that our leader puts as much work into is as we do.
In short, we are angry at Obama because, rather than put an end to the suffering of our families, friends and soldiers he chooses to roll the dice and try to work through a system that can just as easily work against him than for him. Continue reading
Family values: Gays can’t get married, join the military, have job security or buy cupcakes. Continue reading
To amend the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 to permit States to determine State residency for higher education purposes and to authorize the cancellation of removal and adjustment of status of certain alien students who are long-term United States residents and who entered the United States as children, and for other purposes. Continue reading
Question: Is visibility a form of advocacy? Is being un apologetic enough of a statement on it’s own or does one have to wave a banner or stand on a soapbox to make a difference? Isn’t being proud of who and what you are leading by example? 🙂 just wondering… Continue reading