I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- Seriously? @Injustice2Go this is literally the code on my console game version. https://t.co/e57e3tIyTE| 2 weeks ago
- If only NZT were real. I'd be able to stay up longer to binge watch Unlimited. :-P| 3 weeks ago
- LOL! YAAASSS! twitter.com/McJesse/status…| 3 weeks ago
- So here's what I dug up on #ProfessorM and, holy shit, I can't wait! Can't wait to see this! facebook.com/michael.atx/po…| 3 weeks ago
- Saw Wonder Woman today. #SpoilerAlert it was freaking amazing!| 3 weeks ago
- In case you missed it: It's a biopic about Charles Moulton. Polyamory and all! #WonderWoman SWEET!! twitter.com/AnnapurnaPics/…| 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Today, Monday, Sept. 27, 2010, NYC activists will commence a daily vigil Standing OutSide of Senator Gillibrand’s campaign office at 15 W. 26th Street, from 10 a.m to 6 p.m. to urge the Senator to take action for LGBTQ inclusion in the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Continue reading
We are calling congress, we are rallying, picketing, protesting and boycotting on a daily basis. We are working as hard as we can. We are simply asking that our leader puts as much work into is as we do.
In short, we are angry at Obama because, rather than put an end to the suffering of our families, friends and soldiers he chooses to roll the dice and try to work through a system that can just as easily work against him than for him. Continue reading
Family values: Gays can’t get married, join the military, have job security or buy cupcakes. Continue reading
To amend the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 to permit States to determine State residency for higher education purposes and to authorize the cancellation of removal and adjustment of status of certain alien students who are long-term United States residents and who entered the United States as children, and for other purposes. Continue reading
Question: Is visibility a form of advocacy? Is being un apologetic enough of a statement on it’s own or does one have to wave a banner or stand on a soapbox to make a difference? Isn’t being proud of who and what you are leading by example? 🙂 just wondering… Continue reading