In a far off land, they fight for us,
to protect our right to be.
They asked no questions, offered no objection,
they all went willingly.
Long hard years they’ve fought for us
and continue still today
To keep terror from our children’s hearts
and defend our country’s way
They are our brothers, they are our sisters
fighting for our freedoms every day
They are our children, mothers and fathers
and such an awful price some pay
They are our heroes, they are our champions
our soldiers who defend
And we will be their heroes and champions
we stand and fight for them
Some will question why they are there
some march, and some protest
But these are the freedoms, you must admit
our heroes are there to protect.
I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- Guyyzzzzzz!!!! #USDT is .99! Better buy before it #Moons to 1.02!!! ;-)| 1 week ago
- @RyanTCordell Not being a dick here but I honestly have no clue what you just said.| 2 weeks ago
- You know, it’s great that #XRP is doing so well but, since I have 2 wallets, I now have $120.00 that I own but can’… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 2 weeks ago
- @phapos1 @Nxtgids @IGNISguide “Someone made sell/buy wall” how do you know it was 1 person? The orderbook does not… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 3 weeks ago
- @phapos1 @Nxtgids @IGNISguide And you know jack about crypto. The value is based on trading in the exchanges. The c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 3 weeks ago
- @lendju912 @Nxtgids Did you see Bitcoin? The drop in value is not because of “huge dump” of #NXT its because NXT va… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 3 weeks ago