In a far off land, they fight for us,
to protect our right to be.
They asked no questions, offered no objection,
they all went willingly.
Long hard years they’ve fought for us
and continue still today
To keep terror from our children’s hearts
and defend our country’s way
They are our brothers, they are our sisters
fighting for our freedoms every day
They are our children, mothers and fathers
and such an awful price some pay
They are our heroes, they are our champions
our soldiers who defend
And we will be their heroes and champions
we stand and fight for them
Some will question why they are there
some march, and some protest
But these are the freedoms, you must admit
our heroes are there to protect.
I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- It's #NationalComingOutDay Pretty sure y'all already know but, in case you didn't... Yep, I'm gay.| 1 week ago
- Of course @VP deflecting the reason for protest is a good way for you not to have to address the issue to begin with. So, meh. Whatever.| 1 week ago
- FYI: I’m a vet and @VP needs to calm down. Soldiers fought and died for the right to protest. So shut up and let people protest.| 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump Seriously, you have sunk to a whole new low you compassionless twit.| 2 weeks ago
- @Davidtasick @NFL @Kaepernick7 That’s mighty Christian of you.| 3 weeks ago
- Every single pro athlete should #TakeAKnee #TakeTheKnee #TakeAKneeNFL simply to remind politicians that they can't infringe the 1st| 3 weeks ago