In a far off land, they fight for us,
to protect our right to be.
They asked no questions, offered no objection,
they all went willingly.
Long hard years they’ve fought for us
and continue still today
To keep terror from our children’s hearts
and defend our country’s way
They are our brothers, they are our sisters
fighting for our freedoms every day
They are our children, mothers and fathers
and such an awful price some pay
They are our heroes, they are our champions
our soldiers who defend
And we will be their heroes and champions
we stand and fight for them
Some will question why they are there
some march, and some protest
But these are the freedoms, you must admit
our heroes are there to protect.
I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- "you're funny, but looks aren't everything". @DakotaKrout where did you come up with that? I'll be borrowing this s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 17 hours ago
- Holy shit! This article which started as a tweet thread but, I love the way it's written. TL;DR men ejaculating irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 1 day ago
- Hell yes! Had it pre-ordered. Can't wait to see what the universe has in store for Joe. twitter.com/DakotaKrout/st…| 1 day ago
- Why does the right always create these false fucking dichotomies? Humans have the capability of caring about multip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 5 days ago
- RT @jrients: Veteran player tip: When playing with newbies share as little game lore as possible. You only get to discover what the heck a…| 5 days ago
- Y'all burning shoes, just admit that it's because you would be burning Collin if you thought you could get away wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 1 week ago