In a far off land, they fight for us,
to protect our right to be.
They asked no questions, offered no objection,
they all went willingly.
Long hard years they’ve fought for us
and continue still today
To keep terror from our children’s hearts
and defend our country’s way
They are our brothers, they are our sisters
fighting for our freedoms every day
They are our children, mothers and fathers
and such an awful price some pay
They are our heroes, they are our champions
our soldiers who defend
And we will be their heroes and champions
we stand and fight for them
Some will question why they are there
some march, and some protest
But these are the freedoms, you must admit
our heroes are there to protect.
I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- Ho-ly-fuckballs. How in the hell are you building the wall while the fed is shut down? You make zero sense. twitter.com/politico/statu…| 1 week ago
- @Marisha_Ray When — and only when — it has a ground beef patty on it. A burger is a type of sandwich. My preferred… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 1 week ago
- Edér just asked if our party get another dog to keep the one we have company and I feel so bad that the game won’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 1 week ago
- Hey uh, why in the hell does Edér not get a pet @WorldofEternity ? This poor man obviously needs one.| 1 week ago
- @TysonBishop6 @FINALLEVEL Perfect! I’ll check it out. I do enjoy the writing style| 1 week ago
- @TysonBishop6 @FINALLEVEL Indeed. Just glad for audiobooks on my long commute and having Ice-T reading one of the s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 1 week ago