In a far off land, they fight for us,
to protect our right to be.
They asked no questions, offered no objection,
they all went willingly.
Long hard years they’ve fought for us
and continue still today
To keep terror from our children’s hearts
and defend our country’s way
They are our brothers, they are our sisters
fighting for our freedoms every day
They are our children, mothers and fathers
and such an awful price some pay
They are our heroes, they are our champions
our soldiers who defend
And we will be their heroes and champions
we stand and fight for them
Some will question why they are there
some march, and some protest
But these are the freedoms, you must admit
our heroes are there to protect.
I'm a brother, a son, an uncle, a musician, a software engineer and hopefully soon the law will allow me to be a husband!
- If you were thinking of using #Robinhood to invest in stocks and crypto easily, use my code and you and I will both… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 3 weeks ago
- @karaweeks_ This is great. Kudos. Only issue is that this map is incomplete. Antartica exists.| 3 weeks ago
- @AppleSupport Thanks for reaching out!| 4 weeks ago
- @AppleSupport If I remember correctly, “some services require you to sign in again” was what the list item said.| 4 weeks ago
- @AppleSupport Both actually... and I figured out a work around sort of. In settings, there was a list item directly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 4 weeks ago
- Dear @Apple please fix yourself. Multiple times per day, I’m prompted to enter my password and every time I enter t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 4 weeks ago